Links and More...
* Cool Quiz (http://coolquiz.com)--review concepts in science and other subjects.
* Brainpop (http://www.brainpop.com)--animated education site for kids
* Destination Imagination (http://destinationimagination.org)--To be the global leader in teaching the creative process from imagination to innovation. (Click here to learn more about the creative process.)
* http://endingviolence.net * Local 24-hour hotline: 784-0192 or 784-0194
* National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 (1800-799-SAFE)
* Edutopia (http://edutopia.org)--cutting-edge eductional ideas.
* EPals (http://epals.com)--projects and collaboration worldwide.
* Graphic Organizers--(http://freeology.com/graphicorgs) Free graphic organizers.
* I Want to be Recycled (http://iwanttoberecycled.org) Recycling...
* Kids Right to Know--(http://www.gmo-news.com/) Rachel Parent--GMO or Non-GMO...label to know?
* National Lab Day (http://www.nationallabday.org)--Hands-on learning for students.
* Nature Works Everywhere--https://natureworkseverywhere.org/#resources.
* No Cussing Club--(http://nocussing.com/) Supporting the use of positive language on campus and in life.
* Passioin to Action (passiontoaction.org/)--taking your passion from dream to reality...Jay and family.
* Quest Atlantis--(http://atlantisremixed.org/) Instructional gaming for learning and life.
* Polar Husky/GoNorth (http://www.polarhusky.com)--virtual learning worldwide.
* Staff & Former Students at Prospect Education Center @ Facebook
* Scholastic Rubric-Maker: http://teacher.scholastic.com/tools/rubric.htm
* SciLinks (http://scilinks.org/)--extend student science learning.
* Windows into Wonderland (http://www.windowsintowonderland.org/)--electronic online learning.