Links and More...
* Adventure Cycling Association (https://www.adventurecycling.org)
* Bozeman Science (http://www.bozemanscience.com/)
* Britannica Quiz (https://www.britannica.com/quiz/browse)
* Brainpop (http://www.brainpop.com)--animated education site for kids * Login: portervillesp * PW: bpop
* CK-12 (simulations: https://www.ck12.org)
* Destination Imagination (http://destinationimagination.org)--To be the global leader in teaching the creative process from imagination to innovation. (Click here to learn more about the creative process.)
* http://endingviolence.net * Local 24-hour hotline: 784-0192 or 784-0194
* National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 (1800-799-SAFE)
* Edutopia (http://edutopia.org)--cutting-edge eductional ideas.
* ePals (http://epals.com)--projects and collaboration worldwide.
* Encyclopedia of Life (http://eol.org/)
* Farm Facts (farmfacts.org)
* Graphic Organizers--(http://freeology.com/graphicorgs) Free graphic organizers.
* HippoCampus (http://www.hippocampus.org)
* iNaturalist (https://www.inaturalist.org/)
* I Want to be Recycled (http://iwanttoberecycled.org) Recycling...
* Khan Academy (https://www.khanacademy.org/)
* Kids Right to Know--(http://www.gmo-news.com/) Rachel Parent--GMO or Non-GMO...label to know?
* National Lab Day (http://www.nationallabday.org)--Hands-on learning for students.
* Nature Works Everywhere--https://natureworkseverywhere.org/#resources.
* No Cussing Club--(http://nocussing.com/) Supporting the use of positive language on campus and in life.
* Passioin to Action (passiontoaction.org/)--taking your passion from dream to reality...Jay and family.
* PhET ()
* Quest Atlantis--(http://atlantisremixed.org/) Instructional gaming for learning and life.
* Polar Husky/GoNorth (http://www.polarhusky.com)--virtual learning worldwide.
* Question Everything: Scientific Thinking in Real Life (https://edx.org)
* Science @ Prospect Education Center (https://www.facebook.com/pecglobalscience/)
* Staff & Former Students at Prospect Education Center @ Facebook
* Story of Stuff (storyofstuff.org)
* Scholastic Rubric-Maker: http://teacher.scholastic.com/tools/rubric.htm
* SciLinks (http://scilinks.org/)--extend student science learning.
* Ten Science Websites (https://www.edutopia.org/blog/websites-for-science-teachers-eric-brunsell)
* Think it Up! (http://www.thinkitup.org/)
* Windows into Wonderland (http://www.windowsintowonderland.org/)--electronic online learning.